The documents are in Adobe PDF format. PDF files can be read using Adobe Reader; if you don’t already have it, you can download it for free here. If you need assistance reading our form and price list, please let us know and we will provide you with these forms in a different format.
For more information about our specific discs, please consult the Disc Flight Chart here.
For specials and specifications regarding custom stamping for tournaments or other purposes, please consult the Custom Stamps page here.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to call the shop at (314) 487-5204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Reasons to Carry Gateway Brand Products in Your Store
- We produce the world’s leading disc golf putters.
- We only use high quality, engineered polymers in our discs.
- We provide a wide selection of unique designs to offer players of every skill level something to fit their needs and style — from beginners to pros.
- You have control over your inventory. Once you are a Tier 1 customer, you will always receive Tier 1 pricing — regardless of the size of future orders!
- With our Auto-Ship Program, your store will receive our newest products as soon as they are available. We ship to all customers enrolled in the auto-ship program at the same time.
- We produce the longest lasting glow discs on the market.
- The flight characteristics of our discs are predictable.
- We offer a free standing display rack for your Gateway products with your first 200 disc order!
- You can speak with David, the company owner, anytime.
- All of our products are manufactured right here in St. Louis, MO, USA!
Gateway Disc Sports extends a unique offer to all of our valued customers: our Auto-Ship Program. Participating vendors are the first to receive our newest products when they are released.
Below are the highlights of the program:
- When Gateway releases a new disc, we will send you the specific number of discs in your agreement.
- Gateway will not ship any new discs to any non-Auto-Ship Program participant for at least 4 weeks after its release.
- On the day of shipment, your credit card or PayPal account will be billed for the discs.
- After 4 weeks have passed, you may purchase additional discs at your regular wholesale pricing. If you would like to purchase additional discs before the 4 weeks have passed, please contact our sales staff directly.
- After 60 days, you have the option of exchanging any unsold discs for a previously released model.
- You may cancel, decrease or increase quantities at any time.
Please call us if you have any questions about this program. We strongly believe that participating vendors will have the best opportunity to turn over Gateway products the fastest. We also encourage you to link to our website, Gateway Disc Sports, so your customers can find the most current information about our products.