We’ve updated our sales documents for 2017! Below are the new documents.
For more information about our specific discs, please consult individual Disc pages. Updated Flight Charts coming soon!
For specials and specifications regarding custom stamping for tournaments or other purposes, please contact us!
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to call the shop at (314) 487-5204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom Packages 2017
Gateway Disc Sports provides Clubs, Tournaments, and League Directors with custom stamped discs for their players or members. We also offer Member Discs & Bag Tags for Disc Golf Clubs:
Thank you for choosing GDS for your custom stamp order. When stamping custom jobs, misprints occur about 5-15% of the time depending on art, discs, and foil used. In order to assure our customers receive the highest quality custom stamping at the lowest cost, we would like to offer the following choices of what can be done with the misprinted discs:
The documents are in Adobe PDF format. PDF files can be read using Adobe Reader; if you don’t already have it, you can download it for free here. If you need assistance reading our form and price list, please let us know and we will provide you with these forms in a different format.
10 Reasons to Carry Gateway Brand Products in Your Store
- We produce the world’s leading disc golf putters.
- We only use high quality, engineered polymers in our discs.
- We provide a wide selection of unique designs to offer players of every skill level something to fit their needs and style — from beginners to pros.
- You have control over your inventory. Once you are a Tier 1 customer, you will always receive Tier 1 pricing — regardless of the size of future orders!
- With our Auto-Ship Program, your store will receive our newest products as soon as they are available. We ship to all customers enrolled in the auto-ship program at the same time.
- We produce the longest lasting glow discs on the market.
- The flight characteristics of our discs are predictable.
- We offer a free standing display rack for your Gateway products with your first 200 disc order!
- You can speak with David McCormack, the company owner, anytime.
- All of our products are manufactured right here in St. Louis, MO, USA!